Anti-social Behaviour - Brave
BRAVE is the Birmingham Residents Anti-Social Beahviour Victim Empowerment project. It is specifically funded by the Lottery and BCSP to support people living in Birmingham who experience persistent anti-social behaviour. The service is independent, free and confidential.
How can BRAVE help?
- Give you information about reporting anti-social behaviour.
- Give emotional support.
- Give you the information you need to access other agencies.
- Act as a single point of contact for you.
- Support you through the civil court process – if your case goes to court.
- Put you in touch with Victim Support’s Witness Service for support in the criminal courts (if appropriate).
- Talk with you about the type of support that you want and listen to what you are telling them.
What BRAVE can’t do
- Work on your case until they have received your signed consent form.
- Support perpetrators.
- Give legal advice.
- Give you counseling.
- Offer a mediation service.
Contact BRAVE on 0121 236 3919
You can also email BRAVE for more information at email@example.com
BRAVE’s Victim Supportline 0845 30 30 900 gives information and support for anyone affected by crime.
You can also contact BRAVE using Text Relay by adding 18001 before any of the above phone numbers.